A Corus Entertainment Company
Interactive Account Coordinator
Corus Radio has an exciting opportunity for an Interactive Account Coordinator at our Edmonton location. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will assist in the day to day execution of online and on-air campaigns by communicating with clients regarding upcoming, running and past campaigns. The Interactive Account Coordinator will work with the Interactive Account Manager to ensure that the on-air and online campaigns are running effectively and generating interest for the client. We are looking for someone who will be poised to think creatively and support revenue growth.
• Assist in developing new client online and on-air campaigns.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Support interactive client sustainability and growth.
• Work with the Interactive Account Manager to achieve the interactive budget.
• Coordinate on-air and online campaigns once they are sold which includes seeking approval from the client on the proofs.
• Traffic online and on-air components as part of campaigns.
• Write text and think critically about the online components of the campaign to make sure they are presented effectively.
• Assist in preparations for internal and external meetings.
• Perform Industry Research periodically to look for innovative ideas in other markets.
• Follow-up with Creative and Design team to ensure that elements are ready when required.
• Develop presentations.
• Produce weekly interactive inventory and tracking reports.
• Assist in identifying issues that are impeding interactive progress and work with Interactive Account Manager to initiate solutions.
• Produce interactive campaign post reports.
• Post secondary diploma.
This is a One Year Maternity Leave Position
• Candidates with 1-3 years of marketing or sales experience is preferred but not required.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent formal proposal development and presentation skills.
• Must have an extremely high level of accuracy with an excellent attention to detail.
• Must be well organized and have an ability to prioritize work flow.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified deadlines.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
• Knowledge of 92.5 JOE FM, 630 CHED, iNews880 and 103.9 CISN FM is an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume by November 10, 2011 to:
5204 - 84 Street
Fax Number: 780-469-5937
Email Address: Janelle.email@example.com
** Please send a link or description of one item that caught your attention from the Corus Radio Edmonton sites ( www.joefm.ca | www.cisnfm.com | www.630ched.com | www.inews880.com ) *Please include Interactive Account Coordinator in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.