630 CHED is excited to welcome the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier to Rexall Place on March 2 - 10, 2013!!
It will mark the sixth time that Edmonton has hosted the Canadian Men’s Curling Championship, the last in 2005, and the 13th time it has been staged in Alberta.
630 is giving you tons of ways to win your way to the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier!!
- Oct. 15 - Dec. 20, 2012 listen for your chance to win Mini Packs!
- Nov. 25 - Dec. 20, 2012 listen to win "Rock in Your Socks"!
- Jan. 20 - Mar. 10, 2013 listen to win single day tickets!
Click here for more details!
Enter here for your chance to win passes to the Brier!
If you would like to volunteer to help out leading up to the event as well as at the event click here! or call 780-466-0316
The 2013 Tim Hortons Brier will require approximately 900 volunteers to fill a wide range of positions in the months leading up to the event as well as during the week of the Brier. Duties range from roles in transportation, security and bartending to officiating and program sales.
The volunteer system is now open! We have had a great response to date from the volunteer community with over 450 volunteers signed up in a few short weeks. That said we still have over half way to reach our goal of 900 volunteers. To complete your online volunteer application please visit our website at curling.ca/tickets or call the event office for assistance at 780-466-0316.
The Tim Hortons Brier requires many volunteers in a variety of areas. A few of the benefits of volunteering are:
- An official 2013 Tim Hortons Brier volunteer uniform consisting of three (3) clothing items. The clothing items are: an official jacket, long sleeve shirt, and polo
- Access to the famous Patch and Purple Heart Lounge (space permitting)
- Limited edition Volunteer Pin (not available for sale to the general public)
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Access to Rexall Place to watch curling when not working (based on seating availability)
- A chance to work with a great team!