_News Talk 770
TransCanada is not confirming a report in the Washington Post that says it will reapply for its controversial Keystone XL pipeline as soon as Friday.
Company spokesman Terry Cunha says no timeline has been set.
The Obama administration rejected the US$7.6-billion project earlier this year, though it left the door for TransCanada to take another crack at it.
TransCanada has since decided to go ahead with the southern portion of Keystone, connecting Cushing, Oklahoma, to the U.S. Gulf Coast, which does not require a presidential permit.