Another child dead in Fort McMurray from insecticide poisoning
A Fort McMurray family already coping with the loss of one child, is now grieving for another. As the funeral for eight-month-old Zara Hassan was taking place, the family found out that their two-year-old boy, Zia had also died. Both of them, along with four other children were exposed to insecticide that their parents bought in Pakistan to get rid of their bedbug problem. Taj Mohammed, the principal of Fort McMurray Islamic School tells Global News that his prayers are with the family: "All...