Remember when Blackberry was once given the nickname “Crackberry” because people became so attached? Not much has change according to this story;
SIGNS YOU NEED A TECH VACATION
We are all attached to our phones … but when does that attachment become a problem? Here are some signs you need to step away from the phone for a little digital detox:
- You feel on edge when you don’t know exactly where your phone or tablet is at all times.
- Friends have commented on your inability to put your phone down during real-time conversations and activities.
- You can’t think straight when you haven’t checked your timeline and social media feeds in a day.
- You get jealous when you look at the lives other people are living.
- You check up on people you don’t know or don’t talk to way more than your actual friends.
- You spend a weird amount of time worrying about your witty comments, captions and selfie angles.
- You respond to messages within a tenth of a second and get annoyed when others don’t do the same. (Bustle)
Does any of this sound familiar? Could you go without your smart phone or tablet for a couple of weeks?